YVEA works year-round to keep the power flowing for our members. For your safety and that of our crews, we share the upcoming work projects for March. Please use caution near our work sites and whenever you see a YVEA crew working near the road. We want you and our crews to get home safely.
- Field staking and construction will begin in Moffat and Routt counties to replace the Condition 3 poles found during the 2018 pole inspection.
- Field staking and design work will begin in the Riverside Subdivision for underground power line replacement this spring.
- YVEA contract crews from CPI will continue working to replace the overhead power line just south of Phippsburg and along Routt County Road 15.
- YVEA will continue our injection project beginning in May/June.
If you have any questions please call Larry Ball at 970-879-1160
YVEA to Begin 2019 Underground Construction Work
The 2019 underground construction work plan, will include replacing direct buried cable with new conduit and cable that is equipped for YVEA’s fiber rollout.
Work locations for 2019 will include:
- Riverside subdivision in Steamboat Springs (completion July 2019)
- Steamboat II subdivision west of Steamboat Springs (completion August 2019)
- Eagles Watch subdivision in Stagecoach (July & August 2019)
- Country Green subdivision south of Steamboat Springs (August 2019)
- Ski Ranches subdivision in Steamboat Springs (August/September 2019)
If you have any questions about the 2019 Construction Work Plan please contact Dan Trevithick at 970-871-2253.
For the public’s safety and the safety of our crews, YVEA asked that you use caution near our work sites and whenever you see a YVEA or contracting crew working near the road. YVEA wants you, our crews and contractors to get home safely.