YVEA 2019 Construction
YVEA works year-round to keep your power flowing. YVEA’s 2019 underground construction work plan includes replacing direct buried cable with new conduit and cable that is equipped for YVEA’s fiber rollout. Current work locations include:
Field Staking/Pole Inspections:
- Field staking and construction will begin in Moffat and Routt counties to replace the Condition 3 poles found during the 2018 pole inspection.
- Field staking and design work will begin in the Riverside Subdivision for underground power line replacement this spring.
- YVEA contract crews from CPI will continue working to replace the overhead power line just south of Phippsburg and along Routt County Road 15.
- YVEA will continue our injection project beginning in May/June.
If you have any questions please call Larry Ball at 970-879-1160
Underground Construction Work
The 2019 underground construction work plan, will include replacing direct buried cable with new conduit and cable that is equipped for YVEA’s fiber rollout.
Work locations for 2019 will include:
- Eagles Watch subdivision in Stagecoach
- Country Green subdivision south of Steamboat Springs
- Ski Ranches subdivision in Steamboat Springs
If you have any questions about the 2019 Construction Work Plan please contact Dan Trevithick at 970-871-2253.
As part of the construction work plan, YVEA will also have a number of contractors working within our service territory. The contractors and work locations include:
- Titan Electric working on Howelsen Hill, Steamboat Springs and Dunckley Pass
- CPI working on Mt. Werner in Steamboat Springs
- Cromer Construction working in the Steamboat 2 subdivision
- Global Mapping Solutions (GMS) working on Mt. Werner in Steamboat Springs
- All Weather Services working on right of way needs from the Clark area to Steamboat Springs
- Universal working on fiber installation in Craig
- Maverick working on fiber installation in the Pine Grove Area
- Pole testers working in the Hayden area conducting utility pole inspections
- Ward working in the Craig area
For the public’s safety and the safety of our crews, YVEA asked that you use caution near our work sites and whenever you see a YVEA or contracting crew working near the road. YVEA wants you, our crews and contractors to get home safely.