Skip to main navigation.
YVEA is a member of the CO Safety Association Click here to see a video!

Welcome to Yampa Valley Electric


YVEA members have been receiving phone calls from someone claiming they work for YVEA and need to collect payment for their electric bill - or power will be disrupted. This is a scam!

You can be assured that you will never get a phone call from YVEA asking to make a payment over the phone to avoid disruption of service.

You will however receive a courtesy call if you have a past due balance.

If you call in to make a payment we must send you into our automated secure system and you must verify your account information in order to make a payment.

You may also come into our offices and pay at the kiosk or online with SmarHub.
It is always good practice if you receive a phone call of this nature from any company calling to ask for payment, especially credit card information, that you ask for a phone number and tell them you will call them right back with your payment.

Please call us if you have any questions. 879-1160



Yampa Valley Electric Initiating Member Survey


YVEA in coordination with Touchstone Energy Services is initiating a residential member research study to better understand how different generations and segments of electric coop members view their electric provider and how we can improve the value of coop membership.

Telephone surveys will be conducted by Bellomy Research, and members will see “opinion counts” on your caller id code, and the call will originate from area code 336.  Telephone interviews will be done primarily weeknights from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., a few Saturday calls and NO Sunday calling.  Surveys will take approximately 12-15 minutes.   YVEA encourages our members to participate in the study as your feedback is critical to helping is improve service to all members.

If you have any questions please call us at 879-1160.





Facebook Logo    Twitter Logo



Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo
Call 811 Before You Dig Kids Energy Zone Together We Save