Yes! Here are a few ways we work with our third-party vendor, Survey Ballot Systems (SBS), to ensure a safe and secure election:
- Our forms are SOC 2 compliant (this is a security and compliance standard that offers guidelines for service organizations to protect sensitive data from unauthorized access, security incidents, and other vulnerabilities).
- Regular vulnerability assessments are performed, including daily malware scans for all web platforms.
- Highly skilled and certified engineers oversee secure infrastructure management.
- 24/7 monitoring and rapid response from the third-party vendor, promptly assisting with any possible concerns.
- SBS has third-party audits performed to ensure accuracy.
- Industry-leading Symantec TLS encryption and authentication safeguard.
- Data co-location in redundant data centers guarantees power grid distribution protection.
- Online elections are hosted in Flexential's data center, ensuring a highly secure private cloud availability.